The Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) is a multi-disciplinary organisation established by statute in 1967, to promote productivity excellence through integrated advanced technologies and innovative service offerings to support Hong Kong enterprises. HKPC is the champion and expert in facilitating Hong Kong's reindustrialisation empowered by i4.0 and e4.0 - focusing on R&D, IoT, big data analytics, AI and Robotic technology development, digital manufacturing, etc., to help enterprises and industries upgrade their business performance, lower operating costs, increase productivity and enhance competitiveness.
The Council is a trusted partner with comprehensive innovative solutions for Hong Kong industries and enterprises, enabling them to achieve resources and productivity utilisation, effectiveness and cost reduction, and enhanced competitiveness in both local and international marketplace. It offers SMEs and startups immediate and timely assistance in coping with the ever-changing business environment, accompanying them on their innovation and transformation journey.
Finance and Procurement Division
Ref: FPD425/23, 9119
Who we are looking for:
- Creativity in new ideas and future focus vision.
- Collaboration with colleagues and the community at large.
- Work Smart, Play Smart!
What you'll do:
- Prepare project account financial statements and reconciliations for Government funded projects and secretariat funds in accordance with Funding Guidelines
- Coordinate with project team and external auditors, ensure on time and accurate submission of audit accounts and proper filing of Government funded projects documents
- Support in month-end closing, prepare monthly bank reconciliations and balance sheet schedules, ensure items cleared on a timely basis and adjustments are performed according to Hong Kong Accounting Standard and Funding Guidelines
- Prepare monthly settlement analysis between operating bank accounts and project bank accounts and review project funding disbursements
- Participate in ERP simplification projects to streamline operation process
- Handle ad hoc projects and assignments when required
You'll be a good fit if you have/are:
- Degree or above from Accounting or Finance related disciplines or equivalent
- 2-3 years audit experience in CPA firm or experience in Government Funding Scheme reporting is an advantage, straight audit background candidates are also welcome
- Strong sense of accountability and sensitivity to confidentiality of information
- Hands-on experience on SAP is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel application
Applicant may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position.
What we offer and What you’ll like here:
- HKPC is an Authorized Employer of the Hong Kong Institute of CPAs
- Exciting new technology development (e.g. IoT, 5G, LoRA, AI etc.) to actualize your creative ideas
- Opportunities to work with our innovative and vibrant talents
- Embracing work flexibility (including Flexi-work hour and Flexi-location)
- Dynamic and energetic culture with smart outfits & sport shoes
- Academic training scholarship to take your career up a notch
- MPF Top-up & dental benefit
- Medical benefits from Day-1 with extended coverage to dependent(s)
Apply now if you’re ready to take the challenge! Do not miss this opportunity to join us to Create Value and “MAKE SMART SMARTER”!
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience