- An understanding of the Christian faith, values and ethos of The Salvation Army.
- Degree in Accounting Finance or related disciplines.
- Certified Public Accountant with at least 8 years' relevant experience.
- Knowledge of financial accounting, taxation and audit standards.
- Hands on experience in accounting system, e.g. Oracle Financial System and MS Excel.
Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Good organizational, communication, and presentation skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving sfills with strong sense of responsibilities.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Occasional travelling may be required.
- Candidates with less experiences will be considered as Senior Accountant.
Please apply with full resume, stating clearly current and expected salary, to the Human Resources Manager, The Salvation Army Hong Kong and Macau Territory, 6/F Human Resources Department, 11 Wing Sing Lane, Yaumatei, Kowloon by quoting reference number (Ref: FM/FD/09-23) on the envelope or email to HRD.email@example.com