LAWSGROUP was founded in 1975. With the motto of making quality clothing at reasonable costs and unparalleled turnaround time, the Group soon became one of the leading suppliers to some of the biggest apparel labels in the world. Living the same motto for over four decades now, LAWSGROUP stands as a huge player in the world of fast fashion, constantly delivering fashion concepts into the wardrobes for the masses.
LAWSGROUP’s business is including Retail and Property now.
H.I.T. is the foundation of the Laws Group culture. H.I.T. is:Happy
- Establish a positive working attitude, motivating yourself and others.
- Maintain your eagerness, at the same time boosting your confidence so you can face any challenge at work and in life.
- Keep a positive attitude and tackle any difficulties with a smile on your face.
- Devote yourself to your work with passion, focus and adaptability. Enjoy your work.
- Establish a good habit of communication, raising your communication skills and practice what you preach.
- Maintain your honesty and communicate when appropriate. Accept objections and treat others with respect.
- Remember that self-discipline and self-cultivation allows one to elevate above others and succeed.
The three values form the pillars to Laws Group's corporate culture and ensures its continued success and growth.
- Strengthen team consciousness and teamwork
- Establish enterprise cohesion power, generate synergies and set up our thoughts
- Be result-oriented and create extraordinary achievements
- Great Exposure to Redevelopment Projects in HK
- Excellent Career Development
- Project Management Skills Application
- Assist in project planning, execution and construction supervision of comprehensive development projects in Hong Kong
- Assist to monitoring and ensuring the work standards are of a sufficient quality and are cost-efficient
- Assist to conduct market research, feasibility study and report
- Perform detailed documentation to track project development and design process
- Perform properties, licensing, insurance, legal matters related to properties, and corresponding maintenance issues
- Coordination with internal and external parties including but not limit to consultants, contractors, suppliers to ensure the project implement seamlessly
- Assist the team on various ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree or above in Architecture / Building Survey or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in Building / Architectural consultancy firm and involving in high end commercial / office projects is preferred
- Well versed in local government regulations
- Excellent command in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Familiar with in Adobe Photoshop, Revit and SketchUp would be an advantage
- Strong sense of responsibility, well-organized, able to work under pressure and a team player with good communication skills
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Project Executive
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please click the "APPLY NOW" button below and send your application together with a detailed resume including current & expected salary and availability to Human Resources Department.
Company website: www.lawsgroup.com...
(Data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only)
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience