LAWSGROUP was founded in 1975. With the motto of making quality clothing at reasonable costs and unparalleled turnaround time, the Group soon became one of the leading suppliers to some of the biggest apparel labels in the world. Living the same motto for over four decades now, LAWSGROUP stands as a huge player in the world of fast fashion, constantly delivering fashion concepts into the wardrobes for the masses.
LAWSGROUP’s business is including Retail and Property now.
H.I.T. is the foundation of the Laws Group culture. H.I.T. is:Happy
- Establish a positive working attitude, motivating yourself and others.
- Maintain your eagerness, at the same time boosting your confidence so you can face any challenge at work and in life.
- Keep a positive attitude and tackle any difficulties with a smile on your face.
- Devote yourself to your work with passion, focus and adaptability. Enjoy your work.
- Establish a good habit of communication, raising your communication skills and practice what you preach.
- Maintain your honesty and communicate when appropriate. Accept objections and treat others with respect.
- Remember that self-discipline and self-cultivation allows one to elevate above others and succeed.
The three values form the pillars to Laws Group's corporate culture and ensures its continued success and growth.
- Strengthen team consciousness and teamwork
- Establish enterprise cohesion power, generate synergies and set up our thoughts
- Be result-oriented and create extraordinary achievements
- Higher Diploma or above in Business Administration
- At least 1 year relevant experience
- Provide secretarial services and admin support
- Provide secretarial services and administrative support for Directors and Senior Secretaries by maintaining filing systems, coordinating schedule for meetings and travel arrangement, handling reports and correspondences, drafting minutes etc
- Draft general correspondence, including letters, memos, faxes and reports etc.
- Assist in organizing travel itineraries, including booking flights, hotels, restaurants etc.
- Handle ad hoc projects as required
- Degree / High Diploma holder, preferably in Business Administration
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Excellent interpersonal skills, independent, meticulous, well-organized, proactive and eager to learn
- Positive working attitude and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in MS office including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Chinese Word Processing
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Administrative Executive
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please click the "APPLY NOW" button below and send your application together with a detailed resume including current & expected salary and availability to Human Resources Department.
Company website: www.lawsgroup.com...
(Data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only)
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience