- Support the daily operation of the Fare Handling Centre, including cash collection and counting from Customer Services Centres and Ticket Machines at Light Rail platforms and Bus Traffic Section
- Carry out cash counting, coin weighing and packing operation
- Perform banking-in duties and attend site maintenance works
- Provide backend support to Light Rail Customer Services Centres
- Completion of HKCEE / HKDSE
- A minimum of 1 year’s work experience
- Experience in cash handling or customer services is an advantage
- Possession of valid driving licence of classes 1 and 2 is preferred
• Required to perform shift duties on irregular patterns of hours
You are invited to apply online via www.mtr.com.hk/mtr_job_en...
or send in your CV stating the position (with reference number) you are applying for by mail to Human Resource Management Department, MTR Corporation, G.P.O. Box 9916, Hong Kong.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for 12 months for future recruitment purpose and will then be destroyed.