Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Carry out daily inspection, workmanship monitoring, testing and commissioning of works
- Liaise with internal and external parties to manage the works and ensure the works are conducted in a safe and efficient manner with minimal impact on daily airport operations and completed on time
- Coordinate with design, maintenance and operation teams to ensure timely delivery and completion of works
- Ensure all construction works are in compliance with the specifications
- Review and comment on contractors’ submissions on method statement, site management plan, programme, etc.
- Assist in budget control and expenditure of the works
- Assist Manager in management of works/maintenance contractors and monitor the quality of works
- Provide support in handover of completed projects to Fault Response Team and Maintenance Team
- Perform shift duties including overnight/weekend shift if required
- Higher Diploma or above in Building Studies, Facility Management, Building Surveying, Structural Engineering or other related disciplines with at least 8 years’ relevant working experience in building construction, fit-out works, buildings maintenance works and/or hydraulic maintenance works. Degree holder with 4 years’ relevant working experience will also be considered
- Candidates without the above specified academic qualification but have 12 years’ relevant working experience will also be considered
- Proactive and service-oriented
- Team player with good communication, interpersonal and organizing skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Possess a valid HK driving license (class 1, 2) is preferred
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience