Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
- Provide quality customer services at Government VIP Lounge (GVIPL) / HKIA VIP Lounge (HKIAL)
- Assist VIPs in check-in arrangements, immigration and customs clearance
- Monitors the performance of suppliers/ service contractors and conducts regular inspections at GVIPL / HKIAL
- Assist in managing the Authority's equipment and hardware / software to facilitate daily frontline operations
- Perform other customer service related duties assigned by the Authority
- Degree holder with at least 1 year working experience or secondary level education with at least 5 years' working experience
- Working experience in fine dining restaurant or hospitality industry is a plus
- A good team player with good interpersonal, problem solving and organizational skills
- Independent and able to work under pressure
- Familiar with MS Office applications
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua is preferred
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience