Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Providing technical assistance in the design management and site supervision of E&M works;
- Ensuring that the consultants'/contractors' proposals and works are technically sound and safe;
- Undertaking interface / coordination related to E&M works;
- Reviewing submissions and technical reports;
- Monitoring statutory submissions of the contractors' and consultants' design works; and
- Providing technical support to site supervision teams including responding to request for information and preparing design change documents.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Building Services or other related disciplines
- At least 3 years' relevant experience in electrical design, construction, project management of electrical engineering related projects
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience