Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 1 year with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Assist the Project Manager to manage the project implementation of Indoor Positioning and Wayfinding System Upgrade and related initiatives
- Manage the system design and requirement to achieve timely and precise delivery
- Work closely with vendors and ITD information security team to review the security design of the system including interfaces with other systems
- Review vendors' deliverable and source code and make sure vendors follow development standards and guidelines
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders and vendors to manage all testing and acceptance activities
- Monitor the vendors' performance for carrying out the project and support works throughout the project lifecycle
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related disciplines
- At least 3 years IT working experience and with 2 years' relevant experience in analysis, design, implementation and support of mobile and web applications
- Sound experience of project management, stakeholder management and vendor management
- Proven application development and support experience in cloud based platforms/systems with system integrations
- Familiar with DevOps and related tools to enable continuous integration and deployments on Cloud Platform
- Good knowledge of mobile application development for iOS and Android
- Technical knowledge in any of the belows:
JSON/RESTFUL API, React Native, Cordova, Native Application Design, Mobile Wireframe, SOA, Spring, SQL
- Experience in API / Microservice system architecture will be an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience