- An understanding of the Christian faith, values and ethos of The Salvation Army;
- Degree in Education, Psychology, Social Science or related disciplines with at least 4 years of post-degree experience in education, research and marketing; or Higher Diploma in Early Childhood Education with at least 8 years of educational experience;
- Experience in research and curriculum development is advantageous;
- Sound knowledge about pre-school education system and related government policies of Hong Kong;
- Track record in pre-school education and special educational needs would be advantageous;
- Demonstrate good teamwork and also be able to work independently with good analytical skills;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Please apply with full resume, stating clearly current and expected salary, to the Human Resources Manager, The Salvation Army Hong Kong and Macau Territory, 6/F Human Resources Department, 11 Wing Sing Lane, Yaumatei, Kowloon by quoting reference number (Ref: EDO-KG/ESD/06-23) on the envelope or email to HRD.firstname.lastname@example.org
All information provided will be treated in strictest confidence & used for recruitment purpose only. All unsuccessful applications will be kept for a period of no longer than two years after completion of the recruitment exercise.