Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Assist the Manager, Architecture in management of architectural works to ensure all stakeholder's requirements are fulfilled
- Provide technical assistance to ensure architectural elements are designed, specified and built to achieve the required standards of aesthetics, materials and workmanship
- Review the submissions from design consultants and construction contractors to ensure compliance with sound architectural principles and the required standards as well as projects requirements are incorporated with feasibility study, scheme and detailed design and contract documents effectively
- Assist Manager, Architecture in reviewing technical proposals and site works to ensure the required quality and safety standards are maintained
- Monitor progress of works, maintain comprehensive records and prepare thorough progress reports
- Coordinate design and construction interface issue and proactively resolve potential clashes and work out effective solutions
- Prepare image of designs for presentation
- Assist Manager, Architecture to collect projects information to facilitate the project works
- Degree holder in Architecture or others related disciplines with at least 6 years' relevant experience, of which minimum 3 years in project management
- Professional qualification in Architectural gained from recognized professional bodies is required
- Possession of Authorized Person Qualification is preferred
- Experience in statutory submission for building works is essential
- Experience in design and construction projects in airport terminal, transportation-related building or complex is an advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Mandarin is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and project management software tools
- Knowledge in BIM and CADD software (Microstation or AutoCAD) is an advantage
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience