Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Providing secretarial and administration service to the General Manager of the Department;
- Coordinating departmental and senior management meetings and follow up on outstanding issues;
- Handling project documents and maintaining effective filing / database management systems;
- Liaising with both internal and external parties / departments for the coordination of general administration activities;
- Responsible for full spectrum of office administration functions of the Department;
- Maintaining departmental manpower plan. leave plan, and record staff movement and associated site records as required;
- Supporting in organizing Divisional activities and staff events; and
- Assisting in ad hoc projects and assignments as required to support the Department.
- Diploma or above in Business Administration, Secretarial Studies or other related disciplines with at least 5 years' relevant working experience in project administration, work process management and/or document control; or Secondary level with at least 6 years' relevant working experience and formal secretarial training will also be considered
- Good interpersonal communication and organising skills, with time management capability
- Proactive, detailed-oriented, responsible, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience