Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
This is a fixed-term contract position of 1.5 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- To assist direct supervisors in the coordination among work parties, internal and external business partners to build the ultimate phase Baggage Handling System and Automated Container Movers, as well as modification works on current BHS, in SkyPier Terminal (SPT)
- To monitor work progresses and mitigate conflicts on multitudinous activities and works in the baggage handling areas
- To arrange trials and meetings including administrative and logistics arrangements
- To pay close attention to the new baggage related facilities launching and operating schedules and ensure that all the associated equipment is well prepared on time
- To assist in work permit issuance and ensure that the method statement of each application is carefully examined
- To supervise testing and commissioning works, installations and handover to Operations of baggage related facilities
- Degree holder in any disciplines with a minimum of 3 years' working experience, preferably ln airport management, airline operations or project management. Non-degree holder with a minim of 6 years' working experience in airport-related areas will also be considered. Solid experience in construction and/or implementation baggage handling systems in a live operation environment will be an advantage
- Good team player with strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and service-oriented
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chines. Proficiency in Putonghua is preferred
- Proficiency in AutoDesk NaviWorks Freedrom and video editing is an advantage
- Valid HK driving license with Class 1 and 2 endorsement is preferred
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience