Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
- Explore, cultivate, engage and establish ecosystem partnership and collaboration involving HKIA Cargo Data Platform, both locally and overseas
- Lead the sustainability initiative of the cargo supply chain, including execution of consultancy project, design and development of the industrywide standard through a phased approach
- Explore and initiate smart technologies applications and functions to further synergize the benefits of the Data Platform
- Lead the data strategy formulation and execution work involved from air cargo industrywide perspective
- Proof-of-concept use case formulation and development through joint community efforts
- Manage and update portal content, including sourcing and securing relevant partners and service providers
- Cultivate and liaise with related industry and trade associations and organizations to promote and synergize the platform contributions
- Assist and support other teams on the newly launched release
- Bachelor degree in Digital, Computer Science, Business Administration, Logistics, Quantitative Analysis or other related disciplines
- At least 8 years working experience in customer engaging role involving e-Commerce, and substantial digitalization project
- Track record in driving industry and ecosystem collaboration and digital transformation project is highly preferred
- Strong stakeholder engagement, relationship management and change management skills
- Target driven and result-oriented with strong passion for partnership and stakeholder buy-in
- Knowledge on data analytics and web portal development are added advantage
- Strategic and “go-digital” mindset; knowledge on the latest technology trends is an added advantage
- Fast-learning, analytical, able to think out of the box with can-do attitude
- Proactive and well-organized with good interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience