The Salvation Army is an international Christian church and charity working in 133 countries and areas, and has been serving Hong Kong for over 90 years since 1930. With the commitment of transforming lives, caring for people and making disciples, we are currently operating over 80 social services units, 36 schools and education centre, 17 corps (churches) and 1 outpost, and 15 Family Stores in Hong Kong and Macau. There are offices in Yunnan Province and Sichuan Province for community development in these provinces.
- Provide all rounded HR services including talent acquisition, staff orientations, compensation and benefits, training and development, performance management, employee relations, leave management, etc.
- Assist in managing Human Resources Management System (HRMS) including conducting user acceptance test, maintenance, data update and liaison with various stakeholders
- Update and maintain accurate staff records in HRMS
- To be responsible for occupational health and safety for employees
- Assist in reviewing, updating and implementing HR policies, procedures and guidelines
- Assist in preparing HR monthly reports, statistics and analysis as and when required
- Assist in promoting and coordinating coworkers assistance and wellness programmes
- Assist in organizing staff and corporate event
- Perform any legitimate duties assigned by the supervisor(s)
- An understanding of the Christian faith, values and ethos of The Salvation Army
- Diploma or above in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Psychology or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience, hands-on HRIS experience is preferred
- Familiar with relevant Ordinances in Hong Kong. Knowledge of PRC and Macau labour ordinance preferred
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Strong PC skills in using MS Office and web applications
- Sensitive to confidentiality
- Strong sense of responsibilities, multi-tasking, detail-minded, well-organized, independent, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A team player with good interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills
Please apply with full resume, stating clearly current and expected salary, to the Finance and Human Resources Administrator, The Salvation Army Hong Kong and Macau Territory, 6/F Human Resources Department, 11 Wing Sing Lane, Yaumatei, Kowloon by quoting reference number (HR&PO/HRD/08-23) on the envelope or email to HRD.firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information provided will be treated in strictest confidence & used for recruitment purpose only. All unsuccessful applications will be kept for a period of no longer than two years after completion of the recruitment exercise.
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience