Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
- Work independently to handle the procurement for construction works and services and system maintenance, including preparation of invitation documents, evaluation, assessment reports, relevant purchase orders and contract documents, and assist supervisors to handle high value purchases
- Liaise with dedicated user departments and provide advice on specifications and requirement formulation
- Conduct pre-qualification exercises, market research and sourcing activities
- Proactively work with user departments to analyze and identify business needs and support development of best fit procurement and contracting strategies
- Ensure the procurement activities are implemented which are fully compliant with corporate procurement policy and procedures
- Degree holder in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, Engineering, Business Administration, Procurement or other related disciplines
- Professional qualification is an advantage
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience preferably in sizeable organizations
- Familiar with contracting and tendering process for construction works
- Good understanding and experience in handling World Trade Organization (WTO) / Agreement on Government Procurement (GPA) tenders would be an advantage
- Knowledge in using ERP system, e.g. Oracle Financial / Procurement System is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office application
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal and analysis skills
- Proactive, high level of integrity, good team spirit and able to work under pressure
- Excellent command of both spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience