Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
- Assist the implementation of new development projects and enhancement works amid live cross boundary transport services to ensure operation efficiency
- Assist the coordination with Capital Works Department on the design and construction process of new intermodal facilities, with regular site walk and progress meetings to monitor the status
- Support the preparation of operation readiness upon commissioning of new intermodal facilities and services, such as arranging familiarization trip to airport community and communicating with stakeholders to ensure a smooth operation on service commencement
- Support market research on passenger portfolio and travel behavior of cross boundary transport services
- Prepare regular reports of intermodal operations and arrange relevant meetings with intermodal stakeholders
- Perform data and document processing for intermodal services, assist in data analytical work and maintain the intermodal operational database
- Support the department's administrative works relating to contract and project management, billing, procurement and operation¬ related tasks
- Degree holder in any disciplines with at least 1 year of working experience in transport/ airport operations
- Higher diploma holder in related disciplines with 3 years' relevant working experience will also be considered
- Experience in cross-boundary transport, airline, ground handling agent & aviation is preferred
- Strong analytical, organizing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Command of Putonghua is preferred
- Good PC skills in MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willing to travel to Greater Bay Area
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge in Putonghua is an advantage
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience