Senior Officer, Insurance - (230502)
Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
- Handle daily insurance operations, including communications with insurance companies, handling insurance claims, customers' enquiries and complaints, answering customers' phone calls and replying emails, etc.
- Assist in the risk management framework by assessing HKIAPSCL's risks associated with key operational process and the effectiveness of the controls in place for mitigating such risks
- Assist in the insurer partnership management e.g. by reviewing insurance product coverage and premium level, conducting market research of insurance products available in the market, etc.
- Analyze insurance related data and statistics, e.g. number of policies, claims information, premium figures, complaint statistics, financial reports, insurance related operational incidents, etc.
- Handle administrative issues of HKIAPSCL, including but not limited to retaining business and financial record, preparing premium reconciliation reports by checking HKIAPSCL's internal records
- Handle Continuing Professional Development "CPD" courses related matters for licensed staff of HKIAPSCL, including but not limited to arrangement of CPD courses, monitoring and record keeping of CPD activities, reporting of CPD status to Insurance Authority "IA", etc.
- Handle required forms within IA's specified timeline for all required notification to IA for licensing related matters
- Assist in the Insurance Ordinance compliance related matters
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder in Insurance, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Holder of either ACII/ FCII/ ANZIIF (Snr Assoc)/ ANZIIF (Fellow)
- Passed relevant IIQE Papers (for General Business)
- Minimum of 3 years’ insurance related experience gained from sizable organizations, reputable insurance companies, or international brokerage firms
- Specific experience in insurance brokering, underwriting, claim handling or customer service experience gained in reputable insurance agency companies is preferred
- Exposure in customer service in relation to motor liability insurance and dealing with regulators on insurance agency related matters is an advantage
- Good knowledge in various insurance classes of general insurance, in particular motor insurance for cross border/ using Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge
- Familiar with the insurance agency related laws, rules and regulations
- Proactive, attentive to details and flexible to business change
- Recognize the importance of providing high quality services and deliverables
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua is a plus