Technical Officer, Projects
Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
Technical Officer, Projects - (220836)
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Work closely with Project Delivery team and Contractors to ensure the project management is being driven to achieve the specified requirements and improved efficiency;
- Checking of the civil and structural design and details, test reports and construction records, and in witnessing and carry out of site tests;
- Tracking of the statutory submission process and progress, and liaise with the relevant Authorities;
- Drawing coordination and management, record keeping and verification, etc.;
- Maintain accurate records and achieve high quality of works and materials;
- Carry out regular site inspection and prepare progress report;
- Co-ordinate and liaise with other relevant parties within the Project Team, and other duties related to the project as may be assigned by the Senior Manager / Senior Project Engineer from time to time
- Diploma in Civil / Structural Engineering or other related disciplines;
- At least 4 years' relevant experience;
- Previous experience as Technical Officer preferred, with a background in an office based engineering company;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Holder of a valid HK driving license (Class 1, 2) is preferred
Project Engineer, Buildings
More Interesting Contents...
Senior Construction Manager
OWNER’S SITE REPRESENTATIVE (ASSET ENHANCEMENT)
Manager, Procurement & Contracts