Assistant Engineer, Systems
Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
Assistant Engineer, Systems - (220703)
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 1 year with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Provide engineering support, design and implementation for Automation of Permit Checking at Baggage Hall of Terminal 1, Enabling Works for the Site of New Ground Support Equipment Maintenance Facility and other electronic systems with completion on time
- Supervise contractors on project execution and closing of electronic system works
- Review and comment on contractor's submissions on As-constructed drawings, Operation and Maintenance manuals, etc.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure the works are conducted in safe and efficient manner with minimal impact to daily airport
- Ensure new installations in compliance with the latest design codes and practice, Authority’s requirements and relevant statutory, environmental and safety requirements, and international standards
- Provide technical advice on design, construction and quality issues with solutions to operation, engineering and maintenance teams
- Perform shift duties including overnight shift if required
- Degree in Electronic / Electrical or other related disciplines with at least 3 years’ relevant working experience in design and implementation of electronic and control systems
- Experience in large scale project implementation is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
- Possess a valid HK driving license (Class 1, 2) is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications
Assistant Engineer, Electrical & Mechanical
More Interesting Contents...
Manager, Procurement & Contracts
Construction Superintendent, Systems