For IndividualFor Company
For IndividualFor Company
Electrical & Mechanical Engineer
Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
Electrical & Mechanical Engineer - (220488)
- Manage works contractors and provide professional advice on technical and quality issues of Lifts, Escalators and Walkways (LEW) and Apron systems and related systems' enhancement projects
- Prepare tender documents and procurement contracts for LEW and Apron systems and related systems' enhancement projects
- Coordinate with maintenance and operation teams to ensure timely delivery of the works and projects and in compliance with the Authority's requirements
- Liaise with internal and external parties to ensure the works are conducted in safe and efficient manner with minimal impact on daily airport operations and completed on time
- Identify design and construction issues and liaise with relevant parties to provide effective engineering solutions
- Ensure detail design, technical requirements, material and workmanship meet the required quality standard
- Conduct regular monitoring and evaluation on quality and progress of the works
- Review and comment on contractors' submissions of method statement, materials, drawings and programme
- Degree holder in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Building Services Engineering or other related disciplines with minimum 6 years' relevant working experience in design, contract management and implementation
- Professional qualification in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Building Services or other related disciplines gained from recognized professional bodies is required
- Solid experience in airport works, sizeable electrical and mechanical facilities under a live operating environment and/or large scale project implementation is an advantage
- Proactive and detail-oriented with good interpersonal, communication, negotiation and organization skills
- Possess a valid HK driving license (class 1, 2) is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Assistant Engineer, Electrical & Mechanical
More Interesting Contents...
Manager, Procurement & Contracts
Construction Superintendent, Systems