For IndividualFor Company
For IndividualFor Company
Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
Construction Superintendent - (220782)
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Monitoring the quality and workmanship of the civil and viaduct works to ensure compliance with the contract drawings, specifications, materials, workmanship and quality;
- Managing and maintaining the site records for safety, quality and resources;
- Promoting continuous improvement in contractors' safety performance and a safe working culture, and uplift safety standards to achieve the Authority's safety goals;
- Monitoring work progress and proactively anticipating interface and construction problems and liaise with project engineers to implement comprehensive solutions; and
- Performing T3 duties under Site Safety Supervision Plan
- Higher Certificate / Higher Diploma in Civil / Structural Engineering or other related disciplines with at least 8 years’ experience in site supervision of large construction projects; or Degree holder with at least 4 years’ relevant experience
- Candidates without the above specified academic qualification but have 12 years’ relevant working experience will also be considered
- Possess sound knowledge and experience in civil and viaduct works
- Knowledge of Piling/ELS/Road Works/Viaduct/Utilities construction is preferred
- Familiar with Building Department procedures of site monitoring is preferred
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Holder of a valid HK driving license (Class 1, 2) is preferred
Candidates who do not possess the specified academic qualification and/or have less relevant experience may be considered as Assistant Construction Superintendent
Construction Superintendent, Electrical & Mechanical
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Brisbane, Australia)
More Interesting Contents...
Manager, Procurement & Contracts
Construction Superintendent, Systems