The successful candidate will assist the Clubhouse Manager with the daily operation of the residential clubhouse provide quality services to residents and guests as well as organize clubhouse functions. He/she will also be responsible for the ongoing upkeep and administration of general recreational facilities.
- Dip. In hotel, hospitality, sports & recreation, leisure or related disciplines with 3 years relevant experience
- Cert. in hotel, hospitality, sports & recreation, leisure or related disciplines with 5 years relevant experience
- Proactive, creative and able to work under pressure
- Shift work on Sundays and public holidays will be required
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Clubhouse Officer