For IndividualFor Company
For IndividualFor Company
Senior Accountant/ Assistant Accounting Manager
LAWSGROUP was founded in 1975. With the motto of making quality clothing at reasonable costs and unparalleled turnaround time, the Group soon became one of the leading suppliers to some of the biggest apparel labels in the world. Living the same motto for over four decades now, LAWSGROUP stands as a huge player in the world of fast fashion, constantly delivering fashion concepts into the wardrobes for the masses.
LAWSGROUP’s business is including Retail and Property now.
H.I.T. is the foundation of the Laws Group culture. H.I.T. is:Happy
- Establish a positive working attitude, motivating yourself and others.
- Maintain your eagerness, at the same time boosting your confidence so you can face any challenge at work and in life.
- Keep a positive attitude and tackle any difficulties with a smile on your face.
- Devote yourself to your work with passion, focus and adaptability. Enjoy your work.
- Establish a good habit of communication, raising your communication skills and practice what you preach.
- Maintain your honesty and communicate when appropriate. Accept objections and treat others with respect.
- Remember that self-discipline and self-cultivation allows one to elevate above others and succeed.
The three values form the pillars to Laws Group's corporate culture and ensures its continued success and growth.
- Strengthen team consciousness and teamwork
- Establish enterprise cohesion power, generate synergies and set up our thoughts
- Be result-oriented and create extraordinary achievements
- Minimum 4 years exp. in sizable corporation
- Handle full set of accounting
- Degree Holder in Accounting / Finance
- Report to Financial Controller
- Responsible for the preparation of consolidated financial statements, monthly management reports, financial analysis and forecast report.
- Liaise with auditors, tax representatives and professionals regarding audit, tax and other relevant matters
- Assist in overseeing and preparing tax and statutory compliance matters
- Assist in reviewing and developing effective financial/accounting policies and internal control procedures
- Assist in accounting system implementation
- Perform ad hoc finance projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years relevant working experience in sizable corporation
- Detail minded, self-initiative and able to work independently
- Excellent command in both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Proficient users in Excel, Words, Access & PowerPoint
- Frequent travel to Zhuhai is required
Project Accounting Manager
More Interesting Contents...
Assistant Manager, Procurement
Solution Lead - Flight Operations and Inflight Services (FIS)