Senior Officer, Insurance
Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
Senior Officer, Insurance - (220754)
- Understand and analyze the insurance needs of the Airport Authority and the internal departments
- Assist in the insurance renewal and placement by collecting renewal information from internal departments and liaise with insurance brokers
- Assist in the risk management process by analyzing and identifying insurable risk arising from the airport operations and expansion projects as well as proposing appropriate insurance arrangement
- Perform compliance review on insurance policies, and evaluate the insurance requirements for the Airport Authority’s business partners including franchisees, licensees, construction contractors and service providers
- Administer insurance programs and assist business partners to enroll in the insurance programs
- Handle general insurance enquiries from internal departments
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder in Insurance, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Student / Member of the Chartered Insurance Institute, or Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ insurance related experience gained from sizable organizations, reputable insurance companies, or international brokerage firms
- Specific experience in insurance brokering, underwriting, claim handling or experience gained in similar in-house position is preferred. Exposure in aviation insurance is an advantage
- Good knowledge in property insurance, casualty insurance, and construction related insurance arrangement with exposure in technical claims and interpretation of legal liability
- Proactive, attentive to details and flexible to business change
- Recognize the importance of providing high quality services and deliverables
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua is a plus