Construction Superintendent, E&M
Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
Construction Superintendent, E&M - (220300)
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
Closing Date: 2022-10-10
- Performing site supervision of E&M works to ensure that the works are constructed to achieve the project objectives in a safe and timely manner;
- Monitoring quality assurance of the site to ensure all works are carried out to the specified requirements with respect to materials, workmanship and quality;
- Monitoring the site workforce to ensure that appropriately certified workers are used in terms of safety training, qualifications, etc. so that the works are constructed in a safe manner by properly qualified workers;
- Monitoring work progress and proactively anticipate interface and construction problems and liaise with Project Engineers to determine and implement comprehensive solutions;
- Maintaining comprehensive daily work records and prepare progress reports; and
- Supervising installation, testing, commissioning and handover of the completed works to the project owner and/or user department.
- Higher Certificate / Higher Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Building Services Engineering or other related disciplines with at least 8 years' relevant experience in site supervision of large, multi-disciplinary E&M projects; or Degree holder with at least 4 years' relevant experience
- Candidates without the above specified academic qualification but have 12 years' relevant working experience will also be considered
- Registered Electrical Worker holding a Grade A certificate or above is preferred
- Possess sound knowledge and experience in E&M works
- Experience in airport works under a live operation environment is an advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Holder of a valid HK driving license (Class 1, 2) is preferred
Sign in + Apply
More Interesting Contents...
Senior Safety Inspector / Safety Inspector
Project Quantity Surveyor