Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
Surveyor - (220538)
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
Closing Date: 2022-10-06
- Assist Manager, Surveying to manage survey team and all necessary surveying activities including supporting projects such as Asphalt Resurfacing of Taxiways
- Manage general land surveying activities of airport area including site boundary surveys, record surveys, as-built surveys, monitoring surveys, control surveys, 3D laser scanning works and setting out, etc.
- Monitor contractors' surveying work progress and ensure surveying works meeting the required quality standards
- Maintain high standard of survey control network and survey references of airport island
- Maintain and update land allocation records of airport platform and explore new technologies in surveying
- Drive the digitalization of surveying work and assist in the development of airport digital twin model
- Develop and manage the drone fleet for surveying and maintenance
- Perform shift duties including overnight shift as needed
- Degree holder in Surveying or other related discipline with at least 6 years' relevant experience in land surveying including supervising surveying activities and computation works
- Higher Diploma or Higher Certificate Holder in Surveying related discipline with 10 years’ relevant experience will also be considered
- Professional qualification in land surveying gained from recognized professional bodies is required
- Experience in Starnet survey adjustment software, Microstation and AutoCAD drafting software, Inroads modeling software and ArcGIS geographic information system is an advantage
- Proactive, services oriented with strong analytical, organization and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Possess a valid HK driving license (class 1, 2) is preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage