Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
Manager, Civil - (220316)
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
Closing Date: 2022-08-23
- Responsible for effective and efficient project management of civil engineering works, including overall project planning, design and monitoring of statutory, safety, quality, construction as well as financial aspects of the relevant works
- Assisting in leading design consultants to ensure that programme and budget requirements are met
- Ensuring that project requirements are incorporated effectively into feasibility study, scheme design, detailed design, contract documents, cost, works contract drawings and specifications effectively
- Proactively identifying design and construction interface issues, investigating alternatives with designers and contractors and liaising with project stakeholders to deliver effective solutions
- Degree holder in Civil / Structural Engineering or other related disciplines with at least 10 years' relevant working experience, of which a minimum of 4 years in project management
- Professional qualification in Civil Engineering or related disciplines gained from recognized professional bodies is required
- Solid experience in management of infrastructure project planning, design and construction
- Proactive mindset with strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills
- Knowledge and experience in statutory procedure for the implementation of highway and marine projects is an advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and project management software tools
- Holder of a valid HK driving license (Class 1, 2) is preferred
Sign in + Apply
Project Engineer, Systems (APM)
Project Inspector (Steelwork / Roof / Facade)
More Interesting Contents...
Manager, Procurement & Contracts
Construction Superintendent, Systems