At Cathay Pacific, we share one common aspiration: to be the world's best airline. We believe in looking for the best in our people, in working as a team, in doing the right thing by our shareholders and our communities.
With a global team, we offer a diverse range of career choices and opportunities - in the air, on the ground; in customer service, in the office; managerial or professional roles. Our team of great people each plays a key role to deliver the quality service that we are famous for.
Location: Hong Kong
Reports To: Creative Content Manager
Becoming a brand-led organisation is core to Cathay’s strategy, thus placing the Brand and Content Team at the heart of the company.
We ensure that we remain true to our brand¬ – lighting it up at every opportunity; amplifying, enhancing and refining it across every customer and employee touchpoint. We therefore work on a diverse set of projects which will stimulate, challenge and reward any candidate deeply passionate about building a brand through art, design and storytelling.
Under our brand promise of Move Beyond, we believe in connecting our customers with meaningful experiences. As Cathay’s internal creative agency, we are the team behind differentiating content that bring ethos this to life. We ideate, create and produce customer and employee-facing content, namely photography, video, graphic design, art direction and copy; across disciplines of branding, customer experience, marketing, digital and product design.
We are looking for a passionate, talented graphic designer to be our Senior Designer, designing compelling, engaging and effective content across multiple forms to support Cathay as a premium travel lifestyle brand.
Closing Date: 2022-08-31
- Guide and deliver multi-purpose graphic design initiatives, including product development, packaging, iconography, illustrations, infographics, and patterns
- Manage agencies and freelancers to drive a consistent graphic design language across disciplines, and grow our roster of top talent partners
- Manage a team of at least one designer
- Uphold brand guidelines and excellent design standards across the business
- Manage / audit design assets and budgets
- Present concept / design treatments and storyboards to peer groups and senior leaders
- Responsible for making sure our content resonates with target audiences and markets
- Collaborate with UX / UI teams on digital customer experience design
- Look for ways to improve team productivity
- Offer continuous insight into industry best practice, design trends and content generation ideas
- 4+ years’ experience in graphic design at a creative agency or an in-house team
- Experience working on a variety of projects, including brand identity, illustration, infographics, patterns and packaging
- Someone with creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality
- Highly creative, with exceptional graphic design skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Has high standards and takes pride in quality of work, with great attention to detail
- Works well under deadline pressure
- Autonomous and able to seamlessly shift to collaborative work
- Organised and capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Performance driven, ensuring that the content we produce resonates and adds value
- Interested applicants please submit CV and design portfolio
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Sign in + Apply
Senior Manager (Corporate Communications)
More Interesting Contents...
Senior Manager, Partnerships (Focus on Construction Industry)
Internal Content Strategist
Internal Content Strategist