Established in the 1970s, Sino Group, is a leading property developer in Hong Kong with more than 250 buildings with a total area over 80,000,000 sq. ft. in our investment and development portfolio to date. Our core business encompasses the development of residential properties, offices, industrial and retail properties for sale and investment in China (Hong Kong and Mainland), Singapore and Australia. Widely diversified, the Group comprises private companies owned by the Ng Family as well as three listed companies.
Our core business is complemented by property services ranging from management to security and environmental services. We are also a major player in hotel and club management as well as car park operations. With a team of over 10,000 dedicated professionals, we are committed to creating better lifescapes.
Far East Organization, Sino Group’s sister company, is the largest private property developer in Singapore. Since its establishment in 1960, Far East Organization has provided the island nation with more than 780 properties, including 58,000 private homes, or 1 in 6 private homes in Singapore.
Yeo Hiap Seng, another affiliate company, specialises in the food and beverage business in Asia Pacific with over 200 brands. Yeo Hiap Seng has also ventured into real estate development in Singapore and other markets.
WHAT WE VALUE
- Understand the needs of individuals and communities, we put our customer first.
- Thinking ahead and being proactive ensures our preparedness.
- Together with our sense of urgency and quest for continuous improvement, we constantly look for ways to surpass the expectations of our stakeholders.
- We maintain integrity in everything we do.
- Through humility, we appreciate and respect one another.
- With strong teamwork, we strive for quality excellence in building our business and our communities.
We provide a platform where people can grow, collaborate and realise their potential.
We foster a balanced, collaborative and caring work culture that nurtures creativity and productivity.
Department: Corporate Marketing and Communications
Location: Tsim Sha Tsui
Reporting to the Deputy General Manager, the successful candidate will be a key driver of the Corporate Communications team to formulate and execute communications strategies, as well as the development and implementation of media relations strategy to promote corporate image. The incumbent will manage agencies and vendors for effective delivery and measurable results, and also be responsible for various corporate communication literature and events.
- Degree in Communications or related disciplines
- Minimum 14 years of experience with a sizeable organisation
- Extensive corporate communications experience including media relations and agency liaison
- Excellent spoken and written communication in English and Chinese
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and detailed minded
- Ability to be flexible and open to changing priorities and challenges