Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
Survey Officer - (220317)
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
Closing Date: 2022-08-21
- Assist the Surveyor in land surveying duties as required
- Provide support in preparation and documentation of survey results including data, charts, plots, maps, records, etc.
- Responsible for proper filing of the survey data and results
- Assist in general maintenance and calibration of survey instruments
- Maintain and update the inventory of surveying accessories and consumables
- Certificate or above in Surveying or other related disciplines with at least 5 years’ relevant experience in construction industry of which 3 years as survey officer
- Higher Diploma or Higher Certificate in Surveying with 3 years of experience will also be considered
- Degree holder in Surveying with 1 year of experience will also be considered
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Microstation and AutoCAD is an advantage
- Possess a valid HK driving license (Class 1,2) is preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
Sign in + Apply
More Interesting Contents...
Manager, Procurement & Contracts
Construction Superintendent, Systems