Assistant Engineer, Communication & Control
Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
Assistant Engineer, Communication & Control - (220498)
Closing Date: 2022-08-04
- Assist in providing advices on technical and quality issues
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to manage the works and ensure it is conducted in a safe and efficient manner with minimal impact on daily airport operations
- Prepare system design, cost estimate, technical specifications and related documents for projects of various electronic systems such as CCTV, ACS, TMR, PA, TCSS, CPVACS and Digital Display System etc.
- Identify design and construction issues and liaise with maintenance and operation teams to provide effective solutions
- Assist in management of the works implementation, coordinate with maintenance and operation teams to ensure timely delivery and completion
- Review and comment on contractors’ submissions on method statement, programme, etc.
- Overnight duties may be required
- Degree holder in Electronic or other related disciplines with at least 3 years’ working experience in design and implementation of electronic and control systems
- Solid experience in large scale project design and implementation is an advantage
- Team player with good communication, interpersonal and organizing skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, result-oriented and able to work independently with strong coordination skill
- Possess a valid HK driving license (Class 1, 2) is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
Digital Experience Manager, Strategy & Design
More Interesting Contents...
MANAGER / ASSISTANT MANAGER (INTERIOR DESIGN)