Public Finance Limited (formerly known as "JCG Finance Company, Limited") ("Public Finance" or the "Company") was incorporated in October, 1977. It is one of the largest financial institutions in Hong Kong with a total of 44 branches located in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories. Public Finance is a deposit-taking company under the supervision of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority. The shares of Public Financial Holdings Limited ("Public Financial"), the intermediate holding company of Public Finance, are listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (stock code : 626).
Public Finance is engaged in various business activities including the provision of personal and commercial lending, overdraft, property mortgage loans, hire purchase and leasing, taxi financing and fixed deposits, etc. We provide customers with convenient and good quality services at all times. With around 1,400 staff in Public Financial and its subsidiaries (the "Group"), we are always here to serve you.
(This position is recruited by CoolJobz)
- Analyze customers’ financial needs
- Perform other administrative work
- Basic salary + commission; Insurance Benefits
- Analyze customers’ financial needs in answering inbound calls and recommend Company products to them according to their needs (cold call is not required)
- Perform other administrative work (e.g. document the transaction) after closing sales
- Answer hotline service
- Secondary education
- 1-2 years experience in performing hotline cross-selling or telesales duties, knowledge of personal loan products will be an added advantage
- Aggressive, good communication skills
HKD 13,000.00 - 14,000.00 Per Month
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
How to Apply?
Interested parties please
Sign in + Apply
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)