Digital Sales Executive
At Cathay Pacific, we share one common aspiration: to be the world's best airline. We believe in looking for the best in our people, in working as a team, in doing the right thing by our shareholders and our communities.
With a global team, we offer a diverse range of career choices and opportunities - in the air, on the ground; in customer service, in the office; managerial or professional roles. Our team of great people each plays a key role to deliver the quality service that we are famous for.
Location: London, UK
A fantastic opportunity to join a global travel brand at an exciting time for the company. Become part of the expanding digital team in the European office of Asia’s preeminent airline Cathay Pacific Airways.
As the Digital Sales Executive, you will work as part of a wider regional Digital Sales Team in London, report into the Regional Digital Sales Manager and be part of a broader Marketing and Digital team in Europe. You will be instrumental in managing the content of 12 websites across Europe and the digital marketing channels, working on both local and global campaigns with the teams in Europe and at head office in Hong Kong.
Closing Date: 2022-06-03
Website Content and Communication
- Manage the retailing of air and non-air offers across the web and mobile platforms, driving channel exclusive offers where appropriate
- Manage the quality of content published across the Cathay Pacific digital channels, including brand, tone of voice, grammar and imagery
- Master the content management system (Adobe Experience Manager) and support the publishing of quality content with good speed to market
- Help to ensure the customer experience and brand are upheld in any content and customer experience deliverables, in consultation with internal and external stakeholders
- Liaise with Regional Office on a regular basis regarding website technical developments and global updates
Digital Promotions and Campaigns
- Assist to devise and manage campaigns to recruit customers to the airline’s contact database
- Drive engagement through targeted communications
- Follow up on ancillary revenue generation to ensure maximum returns
- Use web analytics (Google Analytics) to measure performance, identify and exploit opportunities, and continually improve the volume and quality of traffic coming from different sources
- Conduct analytics and reporting on website specific data to provide recommendations for enhancements
- Understand sales performance in direct digital channels including share of revenue targets, route performance and plan and measure sales contribution for air and non-air products
Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation
- Ensure all pages have the appropriate page level technical and content based Search Engine Optimisation
- Test and understand the interrelationship and keyword coverage for Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation campaigns to drive traffic to flagship site
- Manage the social media content strategy and report on engagement and performance of social channels as required
Retailing Tools and Platforms
- Brief and lobby Digital Retail counterparts in Hong Kong for enhancements of current functionality or future developments of the toolset, including (but not limited to) payment options, tactical and campaign tools, content and marketing asset provision, translation training
- Ensure prioritisation of direct digital distribution channels
- Conduct competitor analysis of pricing and ensure digital channel pricing and proposition are competitive both on and offline
- Actively share learning and best practice with other Outports and leverage work done by other Outports when fit for purpose
- Monitor marketing strategies used by competitors and industry leaders and make recommendations to enhance our presence and revenue generation
- Emergency and Accident and Crisis Response responsibilities as required
- Equivalent tertiary qualification
Knowledge, Skills, Training and Experience
- Two years’ experience in a digital sales or similar
- A demonstrable passion for digital, ecommerce and marketing
- Strong literacy skills, including copywriting and the ability to adhere to brand and tone of voice
- Strong numeracy skills and experience of working with data to tell a story
- Experience using content management systems, web analytics tools and email broadcast tools
- Adapts to and embraces constant change
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Digital Experience Manager, Operations
Solution Analyst - Engineering
More Interesting Contents...
Assistant Manager, Applications Development