Strategic Engagement & Employee Relations Manager
At Cathay Pacific, we share one common aspiration: to be the world's best airline. We believe in looking for the best in our people, in working as a team, in doing the right thing by our shareholders and our communities.
With a global team, we offer a diverse range of career choices and opportunities - in the air, on the ground; in customer service, in the office; managerial or professional roles. Our team of great people each plays a key role to deliver the quality service that we are famous for.
Location: Hong Kong
Reports to: Head of Employee Relations, Flight Operations
This role is dedicated to manage the Employee Relations, Experience and Engagement. The job holder is also required to make strategic advice and recommendations to the management of Flight Operations, with regard to long term strategic employee relations and engagement development.
With a strong understanding of Flight Operations and the needs of pilots; and as a strong communicator and a global thinker, he/she has a strong strategic element in ensuring the long-term communication and ER strategies are integrated and aligned with the corporate direction with the aim of improving employee relations and FOP effectiveness.
- Manage the overview of departmental projects among different sections within FOP
- Develop the rollout strategy and change management plan
- Develop Engagement, ER & Base strategies and 3-5 year roadmap on Pilot Engagement & Relations in line with organisational objectives
- Analyse the business needs on crew engagement & relations; initiate and manage multidisciplinary projects with sound financial benefits, ER improvements & efficiency gains
- Drive change management across existing and future communications channels including new and emerging technologies
- Manage end-to-end pilot experience and connect pilots to the Company through developing and executing relevant engagement and experience programmes
- Conduct regular pilot related policy audit and drive necessary policy changes to ensure compliance and alignment with contractual conditions and organisational standards
- Lead strategic projects that facilitate the delivery of organisational goals
- Accountable for audit preparation for Employee Relations team
- Deputise when required for the Head of Employee Relations, FOP
- At least 7 years relevant work experience in airline industry
- Tertiary Education or HR qualification
- Good knowledge of pilot operational environment
- In depth knowledge of Human Resource, inclusive of recruitment, qualifications and knowledge of relevant employment legislation
- Understanding of labour related legal issues in global jurisdictions
- Computer literacy e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent command of
written and spoken English
- Good strategic agility and strong influencing skills
- Rigorous analytical and problem solving skills
- Driver of change and collaborative in approach
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Website Administration Manager
ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT – HONG KONG GOLD COAST
More Interesting Contents...
Assistant Manager Employee Relations
Assistant Manager Performance & Rewards
Performance & Rewards Manager