At Cathay Pacific, we share one common aspiration: to be the world's best airline. We believe in looking for the best in our people, in working as a team, in doing the right thing by our shareholders and our communities.
With a global team, we offer a diverse range of career choices and opportunities - in the air, on the ground; in customer service, in the office; managerial or professional roles. Our team of great people each plays a key role to deliver the quality service that we are famous for.
The Jobholder is accountable for supporting recruitment and onboarding administration and co-ordination for identified employee groups. The jobholder is also accountable for contributing to the execution of a signature candidate experience through all key touch-points.
• Primary responsibilities are to provide administrative support to the Talent Acquisition teams (Operations, Commercial and Service Delivery) and oversee the day-to-day operations of the candidate’s application, interview and onboarding lifecycle
• Create and post job openings on internal and external channels
• Maintain and manage recruitment related technology platforms as required
• Review resumes and conduct first level digital screening
• Manage logistics associated with the assessment and interview process
• Schedule all phone / digital / in-person interviews and coordinate logistics and details (video and dial-in, interview room booking, etc.) and ensure seamless communication with all stakeholders regarding interview details
• Coordinate overseas candidate travel details, including flight and hotel arrangement
• Support all talent acquisition campaigns including job fairs, campus recruitment, career talks, walk-in days, etc.
• Support offer and acceptance and onboarding processes as required
• Manage all aspects of the background / reference checking processes
• Participate in talent acquisition projects as required
• Previous exposure to high volume recruitment advantageous
• Experience working with an applicant tracking / eRecruit platform advantageous
• Excellent communication skills
• Outstanding customer service and team working skills
• Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to communicate confidently (both verbal and written) in English and Cantonese
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience