At Cathay Pacific, we share one common aspiration: to be the world's best airline. We believe in looking for the best in our people, in working as a team, in doing the right thing by our shareholders and our communities.
With a global team, we offer a diverse range of career choices and opportunities - in the air, on the ground; in customer service, in the office; managerial or professional roles. Our team of great people each plays a key role to deliver the quality service that we are famous for.
This role is responsible for delivering excellent technical/non-technical support on global internal customers with outstanding customer service, satisfaction, and timeliness within the organization’s service level targets.
The Service Centre Specialist is accountable to the Service Operations Lead to:
- Support service centre activities on a scheduled shift pattern (including Sat, Sun, and Public Holiday) with days-off as compensation
- Perform the day-to-day activities of Service Centre to ensure:
o incidents, requests, events and enquiries are received, recorded, categorized and prioritized accurately in a timely manner
o incidents are resolved at first call or escalated timely to appropriate support parties
o requests are fulfilled at first call or dispatched timely to appropriate fulfilment parties
* customers are kept informed of the progress of incident resolution and/or request fulfilment, the latest update about problem and crisis, and any upcoming changes and stoppages
* outstanding incidents and requests are monitored and further escalated in case of potential SLA breaches
* resolved incidents and fulfilled requests are verified before they are closed
* accurate incident records are available to support problem management process
- Responsible for on shift support
- Accountable for Tech Lounge support on mobile device services and apps.
- Coordinate activities to resolve incidents and restore to normal service.
- Identify possible and potential problems and alert Problem Management Team.
- Minimum 4 years’ solid working experience in the IT industry, with at least 1 years in a similar role
- Tertiary educations are desirable
- Certifications in ITIL is desirable
- Customer service oriented and good team player
- Knowledge and experience in Incident Management and Request Fulfilment processes
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates with more experience can be considered as Service Centre Analyst
- 5-day work week
- 18 days of annual leave
- Medical, Life, Accidental insurance package
- More casual work attire
- Attractive package including diversified allowance such as meal allowance, shift allowance, public holiday allowance
- Discounted staff tickets and free of charge ticket
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience