Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
Providing technical assistance in the design and site supervision of civil / structural works;
· Ensuring effective and efficient project management of civil/structural works, including overall project planning and monitoring of safety, quality, construction as well as financial aspects of the relevant works;
· Collaboratively working with construction contractors to ensure that programme and budget requirements are met;
· Ensuring that project requirements are incorporated into detailed design, works contract drawings and specifications effectively;
· Proactively identifying design and construction interface problems, investigating alternatives with designers and contractors and liaising with project stakeholders to provide effective solutions; and
· Conducting site administration works including supervising contractors' works and controlling associated costs.
Bachelor's degree in Civil / Structural Engineering or other related disciplines;
· At least 8 years' relevant experience;
· Member of HKIE or other equivalent professional bodies;
· Experience in management of civil / structural works design, planning, construction and site supervisory works;
· Experience in design and construction supervision of large-scale infrastructure works preferred;
· Strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills;
· Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage;
· Proficient in MS Office applications and project management software tools.
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience