Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Plan and develop the required Project Quality Plans and taking all necessary actions to ensure the team follows strictly in accordance with the plans;
- Review and approve all quality manuals and quality plans submitted by the contractors
- Conduct all necessary quality audits on contractors
- Identify process improvement opportunities, develop and implement improvement plans to enhance the team’s efficiency and effectiveness; and
- bMaintain records of quality plans and audits.
- Bachelor's degree in E&M / Systems Engineering or other related disciplines
- At least 8 years' relevant working experience
- Professional qualification of relevant disciplines gained from recognized professional bodies is required
- Solid practical experience in project quality management of E&M / Systems projects, including quality management system auditing and QA/QC procedures implementation/improvement
- Experience in management of E&M/Systems works design, planning, construction and site supervisory works
- Strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications and project management software tools
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience