Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 18 months with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
Job Description - Senior Project Engineer, Claims (231193)
Senior Project Engineer, Claims - (231193)
· Identify the Authority's critical risk arisen from the execution of the contract provisions and proposed design changes including the estimation of the consequence and probability of occurrence
· Support construction team for studying and examination of the related risk mitigation measures to the identified critical risks
· Monitor and control the implementation of the related risk mitigation measures
· Bridge up planning team and cost control team for performing programme impact assessment and provide key programme information for prolongation claims.
· Provide central support and set up strategy to manage contractual claims including advise for disputes' settlement and arbitration proceeding
· Roll out of learning and support to develop contract risk management, contract administration, claim assessment, dispute avoidance and resolution
· Degree holder in Civil and Structural Engineering/ Architectural/ Building Services/ Planning, Construction/ Project Management/ Surveying/ Law with at least 8 years' post-graduation qualification of which a minimum of 3 years in construction management or project management and with proven track record of handling claims
· Corporate Member of the relevant and recognized professional body is required
· Proactive mindset with strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills
· Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and project management software tools
· Holder of a valid HK driving license (Class 1, 2) is preferred
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience