Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
- Support Manager on the service delivery of Government VIP and HKIA VIP Lounge. Assist to monitor the performance of contractors, licensees and suppliers to ensure the prescribed service standards are met.
- Conduct and coordinate procurement exercise(s) in purchasing the equipment, consumables and service contracts to support the daily operation of the Government VIP Lounge and HKIA VIP Lounge.
- Coordinate and support the business development Government VIP Lounge and HKIA VIP Lounge
- Coordinate and support the development of VIP Lounge’s related systems such as on-line booking system, baggage arrival matching system, food ordering system, etc.
- Assist in budget planning, accounting and payment related duties
- Assist in ad-hoc duties as required
- Degree holder with minimum 3 year's relevant working experience preferably in hospitality industry (Front Office, Restaurant or Reservations) or customer service related field
- Associate degree / higher diploma holder with at least 6 years' working experience or secondary education level with at least 8 years' working experience preferably in hospitality industry or customer service related field will also be considered
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Innovation, open minded and able to adapt to changes
- Knowledge or experience in project management is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good command of spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience