Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Providing technical assistance in the design and site supervision of the civil/building/structural works;
- Ensuring that the consultants'/contractors' proposals and works are technically sound and safe;
- Undertaking interface/coordination related to civil/building/structural works;
- Review of design submissions and technical reports;
- Monitoring statutory submission of the consultants' design works;
- Providing technical support to site supervision teams including responding to request for information and preparing design change documents; and
- Collaboratively working with the Contractors to ensure the works are completed on time and within budget to a high level of quality
- Bachelor's degree in Civil / Structural Engineering or related disciplines;
- At least 6 years' relevant experience;
- Member of HKIE / IStructE or other equivalent professional bodies;
- Experience in the management of civil/structural design, planning, statutory submission to Buildings Department and relevant authorities, construction and site supervisory works;
- Experience in the design and site supervision of airport related project works is preferred;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage;
- Proficient in MS Office applications and project management software tools;
- Knowledge of CADD software such as Microstation or AutoCAD is an advantage;
- Knowledge of BIM software is preferred
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience