Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Provide engineering solution, design and implementation of the projects in the civil and structural works
- Identify design and construction issues and liaise with relevant parties to provide effective engineering solutions
- Manage general site administration works, including site supervision, review proposals from contractors to ensure compliance with sound engineering principles and required standards in terms of quality and safety
- Assist the Manager, Civil to control and monitor progress and project budget
- Degree holder in Civil/ Structural Engineering or other related disciplines with at least 6 years' relevant working experience, of which minimum 3 years in project management
- Solid experience in management of civil/buildings design, planning, construction and site supervisory works
- Experience in new building projects, A&A works and ABWF works is preferred
- Member of HKIE or other equivalent professional bodies is required
- Proactive mindset with strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and project management software tools
- Holder of a valid HK driving license (Class1,2) is preferred
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience