Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
- Liaise with Lands Department and other Government departments on land grant applications and other land grant related matters
- Coordinate with internal departments and consultants to prepare and review applications and submissions, including concept plans, master layout plans and landscape master plans, etc.
- Monitor the progress of applications to Lands Department, and liaise with relevant parties to provide responses and relevant information to Lands Department and other Government departments
- Provide professional land administration advice and coordinate with internal departments on land-related matters.
- Develop and maintain the Authority's land administration system
- Degree holder in Real Estate, Surveying, Business or other related disciplines
- Professional qualification in general practice surveying or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years' work experience in property development, land administration, valuation, government liaison and project implementation
- Excellent presentation, communication and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications including PowerPoint and Excel
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience