At Cathay Pacific, we share one common aspiration: to be the world's best airline. We believe in looking for the best in our people, in working as a team, in doing the right thing by our shareholders and our communities.
With a global team, we offer a diverse range of career choices and opportunities - in the air, on the ground; in customer service, in the office; managerial or professional roles. Our team of great people each plays a key role to deliver the quality service that we are famous for.
Engineering’s role is focused on reassurance, keeping our people and our customers safe, ensuring that in every aspect of our operation we have industry leading performance and that our various fleet programmes are delivering to plan, budget and specification. Engineering’s ambition is to be one of the world’s highest performing, customer centric and progressive engineering teams.
The Line Services and Business Development manager delivers Line Maintenance’s third-party business strategies and creates value in the network through business improvement. They are the key interface between the outport teams and the internal stakeholders in Head Office.
Line Maintenance is an operational critical section in Engineering Department that supports the Company’s brand and business by delivering a safe, reliable and cost-effective line maintenance service to Cathay Pacific Airways as well as our third party customers in the global network. The team is focused on safety and compliance, service delivery, capability development, operational disruption recovery, supplier management and business performance for line stations.
- Setting direction, leading and developing the teams
- Oversight of the Line Maintenance budget identifying variance drivers and leading corrective actions around the network
- Driving continuous business process improvement by using lean tools, data analytics and technologies
- Designing and implementing business strategy, sales & marking program, and customer engagement model to drive third-party business development and customer satisfaction
- Developing third-party business plans, setting financial targets and managing business performance across the network to maximise return on investment and profitability
- Engaging with the Engineering Managers, Regional Engineering Mangers and Country Managers to ensure they are aligned and effectively support business plans and goals
- Managing and optimally distributing scheduled maintenance work from Hong Kong to the LM network by leveraging the available resources and ground time to drive productivity
- Evaluating commercial and business performance of the LM network to ensure the most efficient, effective and flexible line station model is in place to meet business requirements
- Managing the AHK FTM to drive continuous improvement on operational performance and customer satisfaction
- Implementing and managing cost savings and productivity improvement projects to deliver business value and benefits
- Engineering degree or Aircraft Maintenance Licence (HKCAD license or equivalent)
- Minimum 10 years of experience in aircraft maintenance (with minimum 2 years in management role)
- Experience of managing a team and delivering high performance
- Experience of managing and driving commercial performance improvement
- Experience of influencing, leading changes and driving productivity
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong commercial and business acumen
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience