At Cathay Pacific, we share one common aspiration: to be the world's best airline. We believe in looking for the best in our people, in working as a team, in doing the right thing by our shareholders and our communities.
With a global team, we offer a diverse range of career choices and opportunities - in the air, on the ground; in customer service, in the office; managerial or professional roles. Our team of great people each plays a key role to deliver the quality service that we are famous for.
Cathay Pacific Airways Australia is looking to be a permanent Full time Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (LAME) in our Melbourne Engineering Station. You must hold a valid HKCAD B1 and have the right to work in Australia to apply.
This role pivotal in ensuring that a high level of safety, reliability, security and presentation is provided to the company, customers and regulatory authorities.
If you are interested in this exceptional opportunity, please read the information below of what is required in this role.
- Perform and certify aircraft maintenance on CX or third party aircraft when rostered to do so
- Supervise AMEs and liaise with Airport Services, Cargo and other CX departments to ensure maximum aircraft handling efficiency
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Assist with the maintenance of ground equipment and facilities
- Keep up to date with aircraft systems, technology, processes and procedures
- Ensure safe working practices are applied and all accidents and near misses are reported.
- Valid HKCAD B1 (essential)
- Right to work in Australia (essential)
- A330/A350/B777 Approvals (essential)
- B787/B747F (desirable)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Capability to adapt and make effective decisions
Please Sign in
to view relevant information