Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
- Lead and manage the design and delivery of database projects, corresponding support and maintenance including database performance assessment with procedures to measure results and identify problem areas
- Manage installation, configuration, upgrade, administration, monitoring and maintenance of the database including developing and maintaining related procedures and documentation, optimizing database performance and availability
- Troubleshoot database related incidents and analyze database utilization and provide non-office hour support in emergencies
- Collaborate with Third Runway Department and contractors to support the adoption of new IT infrastructure for Third Runway System, including requirements specification, design review, testing, acceptance, commissioning and handling of system transition
- Evaluate, recommend and maintain database access control policies and implement disaster recovery procedures
- Develop up-to-date policies, standards and guidelines on IT database deployment, backup and recovery
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines, with minimum 6 years’ relevant working experience in supporting IT platform infrastructure
- Hands-on experience in Oracle Database or MS SQL Server is required
- Understanding of applicable IT strategies relating to DBMS technology is an advantage
- Possession of professional certifications i.e. Oracle Database Administrator Certified Professional, Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate, Redhat Certified System Administrator or equivalent UNIX Administrator Certificate is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience