At Cathay Pacific, we share one common aspiration: to be the world's best airline. We believe in looking for the best in our people, in working as a team, in doing the right thing by our shareholders and our communities.
With a global team, we offer a diverse range of career choices and opportunities - in the air, on the ground; in customer service, in the office; managerial or professional roles. Our team of great people each plays a key role to deliver the quality service that we are famous for.
To handle all routine flight publishing tasks and master the use of content management systems and desktop publishing software.
- Responsible for producing manuals, documents, checklist, forms and training materials and associated revision for Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd. and Air Hong Kong as assigned by the Supervisor Flight Publishing.
- Assist Manual Owner in handling image and graphic issue.
- Assist Manual Owner in using different content management systems.
- Ensure the timely provision of the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) information to manual owners.
- Manage all technical issues of using content management systems with the system suppliers.
- Deputize for the Supervisor Flight Publishing when required.
- Keep abreast of developments in XML-based publications technologies.
- Act as a Company point of contact with the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) for the receipt of manuals and associated revision.
- Manage specific duties and responsibilities as required by Assistant Manager Publications and Supervisor Flight Publishing.
- Preserve the confidentiality of privileged, sensitive or otherwise confidential Company and individual employee information.
- Level 2 / Grade E or above in five subjects in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE) or Level 2 or above in five subjects in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSEE), or equivalent.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Good knowledge of XML and SGML.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in XML-based publications technologies.
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Desktop Publishing software.
- Minimum of 2 year’s relevant experience in publications, preferable with exposure in sizeable organization.
- Minimum of 1 year’s relevant experience of handling content management system and document management system
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience