Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
- Develop the take-over strategy / programme and coordinate with concerned parties to ensure the takeover and commissioning of the new assets is smooth and well scheduled
- Supervise the handover inspections of the new assets and timely follow up on the outstanding / defective items
- Ensure the new assets are in compliance with Civil Aviation Department (CAD) Aerodrome Licensing requirements, ICAO standards and HKSAR statutory regulations
- Closely communicate with Maintenance Managers, Fault Response Team, Project Managers and operation departments during the take-over and facilitate concerned parties to resolve maintenance issues of the new assets
- Ensure necessary documentation, including statutory certificates, technical models, drawings and O&M manuals of the new assets are well received and documented
- Provide technical advice on new projects during design and construction stages to ensure all future maintenance requirements are taken into account
- Assist in the development of implementation plan and maintenance procedures for new technology initiatives
- Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Building Services Engineering or other related disciplines with minimum 6 years’ relevant working experience in design, contract management and implementation
- Professional qualification in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Building Services or other related disciplines gained from recognized professional bodies is required
- Solid experience in airport works and/or sizeable electrical and mechanical facilities under a live operating environment is an advantage
- Good interpersonal, communication, problem solving and organization skills
- Possess a valid HK driving license (class 1, 2) is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience