At Cathay Pacific, we share one common aspiration: to be the world's best airline. We believe in looking for the best in our people, in working as a team, in doing the right thing by our shareholders and our communities.
With a global team, we offer a diverse range of career choices and opportunities - in the air, on the ground; in customer service, in the office; managerial or professional roles. Our team of great people each plays a key role to deliver the quality service that we are famous for.
The Customer Contact Team Lead will coordinate and lead their team in providing consistent quality service to customers and maximising revenue generation through direct selling and ancillary income to achieve their team’s sales and service goals, as part of the wider Customer Care Department (CCD) performance objectives.
They will manage the performance of the defined team to contribute to the overall CCD results and deliver the excellent service to all customers.
They will encourage team members to take ownership of service delivery and have their individual contribution to CX.
They will create an atmosphere of respect, ensure that objectives are met and deliver appropriate support to direct reports.
They will also motivate the team and lead by example.
1. Recommend travel products, fares and services and provide after-sales support to all customers from all touch points including telephone, digital messaging, email and face to face based on operational needs.
2. Assist customers to reserve and make alteration of travel plans (ticket re-issuance) based on operational needs
3. Assist customers to buy and self-serve seamlessly through our websites, cathaypacific.com and mobile application based on operational needs
4. Assist customer to resolve disservice situations e.g., determine alternate flight options for delayed, cancelled or missed flights, change or rebook when irregularity occur based on operational needs.
5. Respond to feedback and general enquiries from worldwide. Answer questions from Customer Care Advisors and provide on-the-job guidance and feedback.
6. Leading the team to interact with-, and provide consistent excellent “one stop shop” service to customers.
7. Leading the team to-, and meet key Customer Contact performance goals in terms of customer satisfaction, quality, productivity and key performance metrics
8. Handle and investigate complaints and customers’ feedback.
9. Anticipate escalation and take over calls when needed. Provide solution and/or compensation through different contact channels.
10. Capture every sales opportunity to improve revenue generations.
11. Build, establish and maintain open lines of communication with agents, peers, trainers, managers, business partners and other areas of the company to facilitate routine operation and problem solving.
12. Monitor actual operation requirement and reshuffle resources.
13. Prepare reports for operational and management analysis.
14. Foster excellent teamwork, sense of commitment, reliability and accountability, and provide guidance and support to strengthen the team.
15. Coach Customer Care Advisors and ensure that proper training and briefing are provided to the team for ongoing development and keep abreast up-to-date skills and knowledge.
16. Conduct formal performance appraisals of Customer Care Advisors including annual goal- setting/performance development plan, mid-year and year- end performance review. Support Senior Customer Care in their career development.
17. Conduct regular staff meetings and team activities.
18. Provide effectiveness feedback to Head of Sales
19. Provide support to Senior CCA and take up customer complaint cases based on operational needs.
20. Participate in head office projects and ensure CCD’s concern been well addressed and operation needs been considered in development phase.
21. Support all sales & marketing related activities.
-Excellent command of written and spoken English.
-Minimum 5 years’ operational experience in customer service field
-Mature with excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
-Interested in facilitating supportive and effective team relationship.
-Ability to manage, train and motivate staff.
-Dynamic personality with a focus on customer service and motivational skills.
-Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
-Energetic and able to work under pressure.
-Good organisational and time management skills.
-Good knowledge of Altea Reservations system ARD.
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience